1. Not traveling when you had the chance.
2. Not learning another language.
3. Staying in a bad relationship.
4. Forgoing sunscreen.
5. Missing the chance to see your favorite musicians.
6. Being afraid to do things.
7. Failing to make physical fitness a priority.
8. Letting yourself be defined by gender roles.
9. Not quitting a bad job.
10. Not trying harder in school.
11. Not realizing how beautiful you are.
12. Being afraid to say “I love you.”
13. Not listening to your parents’ advice.
14. Spending your youth being self-absorbed.
15. Caring too much about what other people think.
16. Supporting other people’s dreams before your own.
17. Not moving fast enough.
18. Holding grudges.
19. Not standing up for yourself.
20. Not volunteering enough.
21. Not taking care of your teeth.
22. Not spending enough time with your grandparents.
23. Working too much.
24. Not learning to cook well.
25. Not stopping to appreciate the moment.
26. Not finishing what you start.
27. Never mastering one cool magic trick.
28. Letting yourself be defined by cultural customs and expectations.
29. Refusing to let relationships run their course.
30. Not enjoying children enough.
31. Never taking a big risk.
32. Not taking the time to develop contacts.
33. Worrying too much.
34. Getting caught up on drama.
35. Not spending enough time with those you love.
36. Being too afraid to preform in front of others.
37. Not being grateful sooner.
37 things dying people say they regret (via llihyelah
Lipstick Covered Magnet
by The Front Bottoms
from the album: I Hate My Friends
lipstick covered magnet // the front bottoms
And I’m gonna get on my knees
Would you kick me in the face please?